Standard Racial Traits
- Ability Score Racial Traits: Terran characters gain a +2 racial bonus to one ability score or +1 to two ability scores of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Size: Terrans are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Base Speed: Terrans have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Languages: Terrans begin play speaking Common and Terran.
- Dominant Species: Terrans receive a +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy checks.
- Bonus Feats: Terrans select an extra feat at 1st level and an extra feat at 10th level.
- Skilled: Terrans gain an additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they gain a level.
—Terrans reach adulthood from ages 16-20 and can live to ages 80-100
—Heights range from 5ft. to 6.5ft.
By far the most common species of human, the Terrans are direct ancestors of the late earthlings. Ever since Earth lost its atmosphere, the Terrans transformed Ark-18 into an artificial planet to serve as their intergalactic headquarters. They named the planet Empyrea, for the throne of their god. While Empyrea resembles earth in a lot of ways, it is smaller and so many places are left out.
Ambitious, sometimes heroic, and always confident, Terrans have an ability to work together toward common goals that makes them a force to be reckoned with.
Appearance: Varied human forms and builds… There are many Terrans. Their average height is around 5'5 to 6ft.