Standard Racial Traits
- Ability Score Racial Traits: Half-Xicean characters are nimble in body and mind, but they lack serious muscles. They gain +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, and -2 Strength.
- Type: Half-Xiceans are humanoid creatures with both the Terran and the Xicean subtypes.
- Size: Half-Xiceans are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Base Speed: Half-Xiceans have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Languages: Half-Xiceans begin play speaking Common, Terran, and Xicean.
- Half-Xicean Immunity: Half-Xiceans are immune to sleep effects.
- Adaptability: Half-Xiceans receive Skill Focus as a bonus feat at 1st level.
- Keen Senses: Half-Xiceans receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
- Low-Light Vision: Half-Xiceans can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Reflexive Improvisation: Half-Xiceans gain a +2 racial bonus on untrained skill checks.
—Half-Xiceans reach adulthood from ages 25-30 and can live to ages 150-200
—Heights range from 4.5ft. to 6ft.
Often caught between the worlds of their progenitor species, Half-Xiceans are a species of both grace and contradiction. Their dual heritage and natural gifts often create brilliant diplomats and peacemakers, but Half-Xiceans are often susceptible to an intense and even melancholic isolation, realizing that they are never truly part of Xicean or Terran society.