Standard Racial Traits
- Ability Score Racial Traits: Dullavhants are brutal and savage. They gain +4 Strength, +2 Constitution, –2 Intelligence, –4 Wisdom, and –2 Charisma.
- Type: Dullavhants are humanoids with the Dullavhant subtype.
- Size: Dullavhants are Medium creatures and thus have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Base Speed: Dullavhants have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Languages: Dullavhants begin play speaking Common and Dullavhant.
- Dullavhant Resistance: Dullavhants gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against radiation effects.
- Intimidating: Dullavhants receive a +2 racial bonus on Intimidate checks due to their fearsome nature.
- Ferocity: Dullavhants possess the ferocity ability which allows them to remain conscious and continue fighting even if their hit point totals fall below 0. Dullavhants are still staggered at 0 hit points or lower and lose 1 hit point each round as normal.
- Darkvision: Dullavhants can see perfectly in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Weapon Familiarity: Dullavhants treat any weapon with the word “Dullavhant” in its name as a martial weapon.
—Dullavhants reach adulthood from ages 13-18 and tend to die by the age of 60.
—Heights range from 5.4ft. to 7ft.
Dullavhants can trace their human ancestral roots all the way back to the human explorers of Ark-10, Ark-11, and Ark-12. Some even claim to have the blood of Arc-13 explorers.
Dullavhants are aggressive, callous, and domineering. Bullies by nature, they respect strength and power as the highest virtues. On an almost instinctive level, Dullavhants believe they are entitled to anything they want unless someone stronger can stop them from seizing it. They rarely exert themselves off the battlefield except when forced to do so; this attitude stems not just from laziness but also from an ingrained belief that work should trickle down through the pecking order until it falls upon the shoulders of the weak.
The city of Hellforge is the Dullavhant capital, and was constructed around the remains of Ark-10. Most planets the Dullavhant live on have inhospitable environments, such as storms, seismic activity, and radiation.
Appearance: Powerfully built, Dullavhants typically stand just a few inches taller than most Terrans but have much greater muscle mass, their broad shoulders and thick, brawny hips often giving them a slightly lurching gait. They typically have dull grey skin, but some are dull red or dull green, coarse dark hair, beady red eyes, and a large powerful jaw. Dullavhants consider scars a mark of distinction and frequently use them as a form of body art
When a Terran and a Dullavhant mate a Half-Dullavhant is born.